Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Cleaning!




So today begins my second attempt at the Whole30. Except this time, I am getting a body fat test done (T-7 hours until I face the bathing suit....scary) and have the support of my fellow crossfitters joining in on the fun. I thought it might be nice for us to have a place to share recipes or discuss sore muscles or you know, be held accountable for following through (that's directed at me, not you obvs). 

In addition to clean eating, I'm also going to commit to at least 5 workouts a week which must include at least 6 miles of running. Although I love my Crossfit box, I have GOT to start running again. I just do not think my thighs will respond to anything else. boo.

So here's to us being better than yesterday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment